Other Gold Selling Options
Is Cash4Gold right for you? Cash4Gold wants you to know your options.
While we hope you choose to use Cash4Gold, we also understand that you do have other options for selling your gold. Most importantly, we want what is best for you.
The following are some potential benefits and drawback to your choices:
- One of the the world’s most trusted consumer gold buyer, Cash4Gold is was a pioneer in the mail-in refining business.
- Transactions with Cash4Gold are fast, secure, and easy.
- Cash4Gold is committed to providing superior service to all of its customers.
- Customers can avoid the hassles involved with pawn shop and jewelry store transactions.
- From start to finish, you never have to leave the comforts of your own home.
- Don’t be fooled by imitators claiming to be Cash4Gold or “Cash for Gold.” This is the official site.
- Pawn shops can buy your jewelry for the purpose of resale.
- They may be able to offer more than “melt value” for your jewelry.
- You may not live near a pawn shop or want to travel to one, while Cash4Gold enables you to do the entire transaction from the house.
- Once you sell your items to a Pawn Shop they are gone, whereas Cash4Gold gives you 10-day from the date of your check to have your items returned if you change your mind.
- Local jewelers may choose to buy your jewelry for resale.
- Some might also offer trade-in value, which will be higher since your jewelry will be traded for other jewelry which is marked up for retail.
- Many customers would prefer not to be seen by friends or neighbors, or even the jeweler, selling items for cash; Cash4Gold provides a discreet, safe and secure option.
Online (eBay, Craig’s List, etc.)
- People or merchants may choose to offer a higher price.
- eBay and Craig’s List require multiple steps for selling items online which you have to handle yourself, including writing a description of the article, setting up payment methods such as PayPal, packaging the material yourself and visiting the post office to mail your items.
- There is no guarantee at all that anyone will offer anything to buy your items.
- Going to the post office to mail the items and undertaking the many steps to post an item for sale online take up valuable time, whereas Cash4Gold makes the entire process hassle-free.
Cash4Gold isn’t for everyone, but it offers a service that makes it easier and faster than ever to get cash for your broken or unwanted jewelry.